My wish to have time slow down (or even better, stop for a while) was not granted. My baby is 2! I am not sure how this happened. One day I brought home a teeny little guy and the next thing I know my guy is 2.
When E was born, he was the tiniest baby I had ever seen. His little body was going through a lot of changes and he had his days and nights mixed up (so much fun for mommy). He's come a loooooong way to this energetic toddler who has absolutely no fear. None.
- say short sentences, usually beginning with "I want"
- run and is trying to skip
- do a half somersault (we're working on it)
- climb to get what he wants (mama's not so happy about this one)
- turn the tv on when it's time for his shows
- climb the stairs and go back down again
- feed himself with a spoon and almost spear things with his fork (still needs a little help on that one)